It is absolutely great to be getting back to football and we here at Johnstown FC are very excited. We need to return to football in a safe way and abide by the rules laid out by medical experts and our governing body, please see guidelines below:
1. All players MUST produce signed Health declaration before every training session. This is recorded by the club covid officers and NO player will be granted permission to train or play without producing this form.
2. As per FAI guidelines there will be training restrictions on the number of players/coaches per pitch. Up to U12s is 18 people, U13s to U18s is 22 people which included coaches.
3. Only travel to training and matches alone or with your family members. Please arrive 5 mins early for training and 5 mins early after.
4. No parents to remain at the training pitch. If you need to please inform team manager otherwise please return to your car. Parents can collect players from the pitch after training but again must keep social distancing.
5. You must bring your own water bottle to training and on match day. NO sharing of water bottles.
6. Sanitiser will be available at each training session and on match day. Each player must sanitise their hands before and after each session.
7. All players must come ready to train. Dressing rooms are out of bounds
8. After each session please leave the grounds as quickly as possible.
9. If you have travelled abroad or someone in your family has please follow government guidelines and stay at home. If you have any symptoms of Covid 19 you MUST STAY AT HOME and contact your GP straight away.
10. Each team has a selected Covid officer. If you have any questions or concerns please contact them or the manager of the team.
Keep safe and have fun upon your return to football!
Johnstown FC committee