To help us all in these strange times, we have commissioned these beautiful bottles from Crafty Cuts in Meath.
Each bottle is personalised with the player’s names and initials and our Creston the front. Giving you a labelled bottled as per COVID best practice to bring to training and Matches. Bottles can be ordered on the link below for collection on Mondays between 6-7 in the MDL Grounds.
It is absolutely great to be getting back to football and we here at Johnstown FC are very excited. We need to return to football in a safe way and abide by the rules laid out by medical experts and our governing body, please see guidelines below:
1. All players MUST produce signed Health declaration before every training session. This is recorded by the club covid officers and NO player will be granted permission to train or play without producing this form.
2. As per FAI guidelines there will be training restrictions on the number of players/coaches per pitch. Up to U12s is 18 people, U13s to U18s is 22 people which included coaches.
3. Only travel to training and matches alone or with your family members. Please arrive 5 mins early for training and 5 mins early after.
4. No parents to remain at the training pitch. If you need to please inform team manager otherwise please return to your car. Parents can collect players from the pitch after training but again must keep social distancing.
5. You must bring your own water bottle to training and on match day. NO sharing of water bottles.
6. Sanitiser will be available at each training session and on match day. Each player must sanitise their hands before and after each session.
7. All players must come ready to train. Dressing rooms are out of bounds
8. After each session please leave the grounds as quickly as possible.
9. If you have travelled abroad or someone in your family has please follow government guidelines and stay at home. If you have any symptoms of Covid 19 you MUST STAY AT HOME and contact your GP straight away.
10. Each team has a selected Covid officer. If you have any questions or concerns please contact them or the manager of the team.
Keep safe and have fun upon your return to football!
The Johnstown FC AGM will be held on Thursday the 28th of November at 8pm in O’Briens Bar, Johnstown. Members are invited to forward any motions through the website or to email@example.com by Tuesday the 26th of November at 7pm.
Johnstown Fc is delighted to announce that we will be returning to the people’s park to train some of the underage teams.
It has been a long time coming and we would like to thank Alan Lawes and JPP for all their hard work in getting this lined up.
This coming Sunday we will have our Academy training in the park from 12PM. It will be great to see the kids of Johnstown playing in their own community. If you are passing by come and show your support.